Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer 2009- What's happening?

Hey all.

First I just want to say, Happy Summer. I have loved it so far and I hope you have too. There are a few things going on that I would like to share… So this Saturday, July 11th I am off to a worship conference in Nashville, TN. To check out where I will be, you can go to: http://www.pureworshipinst..itute.com/home.html
I am so stoked. It should be a good week to experience right before... drum role please… I go into the studio! That’s right!!!!

July 20th is my first day recording the new album! I am so so so excited. Words can not express... well I guess these are words. :) I will take pics in Nash and have some video updates for you from the studio when I get back. It has been and is going to continue to be a crazy July, but when summer is all said and done- I will have lots of stories and a boo-ya recording to share with all of you <3

That’s all for now.
Grace and Peace lovely folks.

h

No comments: